Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Carlos Navarro <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 08:45:49 UTC

OFBiz - Eclipse: can't find ofbiz.jar

Good morning,

OFBiz is running fine in my laptop, so I suposse all necesary files must be ok.

I'm trying to configure OFBiz - Eclipse following https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse.   At some point it is neccesary to add ofbiz.jar: "        Classpath
            Bootstrap Entries: JRE System Library
            User Entries: build/libs/ofbiz.jar from OFBiz project
                Don't forget to remove the entry "ofbiz (default classpath)" else you may have a message "Can't find bundle for base name cache, locale ...""
But I can not find ofbiz.jar neither in build/libs/ofbiz.jar nor in any other path. Cant you help me please?

Thanks.

Re: OFBiz - Eclipse: can't find ofbiz.jar

Posted by Carlos Navarro <ca...@gmail.com>.
Girish,

I'll do that.

Thanks for your answer.