Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/08 15:50:23 UTC

JBoss strange problem with Axis2 WebServices deployed in a ear file

Hi,

I need an urgent help here. I am deploying a ear file
with Axis2 web services as a war file in it. In my
manifest file, I included all the jar files such as
stax-api.jar.

But during the service invoking, Jboss server hangs at
QName.getLocalPart() in one of the generated Receiver
classes. And it blows up the JBoss server if I send
another service request.

I realized stax-api.jar has QName class in it and
JBoss also has namespace.jar which has QName class.
Did anyone experience the similar problem before or
anyone know how to track down the problem ?

Thanks !

Looking forward to any type of advice.

John

Re: JBoss strange problem with Axis2 WebServices deployed in a ear file

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
I believe it is because of my service.aar file
classloader issue.

Am I able to reference any classes defined in a jar
file packaged in my ear file ? If yes, how ?

I have 2 web applications packaged in a same ear file,
one is my web services jar file and they are sharing
some libraries.

For example, if I put XmlSchema.jar and stax-api.jar
in ear level but not under web-inf/lib, I have got
NoClassFound exception.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

John

INFO  [org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine]
Invalid service  DialerService.aar due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/xml/namespace/QName
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.constants.Constants.<clinit>(Constants.java:40)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.init(XmlSchemaCollection.java:120)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.<init>(XmlSchemaCollection.java:267)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.getXMLSchema(WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.java:944)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.copyExtensibleElements(WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.java:1067)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.java:221)
	at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLFile(ArchiveReader.java:192)
	at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(ArchiveReader.java:261)
	at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:604)

--- robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably - your ejb / war classloader isolation you
> are doing with
> META-INF classpath is a seperate issue.
> jboss-app.xml just tells jboss
> that the classes of your jars inside your EAR take
> priority over their
> jars in a higher classloader .
>
> HTH,
> Robert
>
> On 9/8/06, Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Thanks
> >
> > Do I still have to add the Class-Path in my web
> > manifest.mf file ?
> >

> > --- robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > You need to create one and get it inside your
> > > META-INF of you ear -
> > > its optional. Google for the jboss wiki that
> > > explains what I'm talking
> > > about.
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Robert

> and I
> has

> using
> > > ear
> code="org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer"
> deployments
> > > should
> from
> > > other
> name="Isolated">true</attribute>
> components
> > > name="CallByValue">false</attribute>

> level
> > > or
> in
> > > the

<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=true</loader-repository-config>

=== message truncated ===

Re: JBoss strange problem with Axis2 WebServices deployed in a ear file

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.