Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Leangen <ap...@leangen.net> on 2020/07/28 06:57:53 UTC

A copy was not placed in your sent folder

Hi!

Any ideas why I would get this error in my client? (attached image)

I was running locally without an issue. This error popped up when I tried running with Docker.

Thanks!
=David

Re: A copy was not placed in your sent folder

Posted by David Leangen <ap...@leangen.net>.
Problem solved.

It appears that the problem was due to a bad volume configuration. That makes sense, since the problem only popped up when I started using Docker.

Cheers,
=David