Posted to cvs@cocoon.apache.org by br...@apache.org on 2003/08/04 10:33:52 UTC

cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory

bruno       2003/08/04 01:33:52

  cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory

Re: karma on cvs [Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory]

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Marc Portier wrote:
> $ groups mpo
> mpo apcvs xml
>
> AFAIK the groups 'avalon' and 'cocoon'
> seem to be missing from this list.

Fixed.

	Brian

karma on cvs [Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory]

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> the karma should be OK by now, avail file looks OK

I just checked this out by doing a checkout and got this:

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/home/cvs/cocoon-2.1' (/home/cvs/cocoon-2.1/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied

somewhat confirmed by executing the following in my ssh
cvs.apache.org:

$ groups mpo
mpo apcvs xml

AFAIK the groups 'avalon' and 'cocoon'
seem to be missing from this list.

thx for looking into this.

regards,
-marc=

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 4/08/2003 11:06 Marc Portier wrote:

> ook schoon werk!
> -marc=
> (net 21900 voor je afgesloten)

the karma should be OK by now, avail file looks OK

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
sorry, me bad with mail headers
wanted to thank Bruno privately for checking this in while I
haven't got the karma yet

the translation goes like this:

> ook schoon werk!
nice work

> (net 21900 voor je afgesloten)
(I just closed the 21900 bug in bugzilla)

have fun,
-marc=

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/apples - New directory

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
ook schoon werk!