Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Comeau <DC...@xenos.com> on 2006/04/27 18:37:46 UTC

Any progress on an MKS provider for Maven-SCM?

We use MKS as our SCM tool, and I've read a couple of threads in the mailing
list archive that spoke of developing an MKS provider for Maven-SCM.

Has anyone made any progress on this?  We've built some Java classes (and
subsequently some Ant tasks) to interface with MKS to suit our requirements
in the past.  These rely on exuecuting system command-line calls to the "si"
executable.  I'm assuming the same type of interface would have work for a
Maven-SCM provider (I'm new to Maven, and haven't gotten into the SCM
integration features yet, but will need to soon).

I'd be interested in working on this feature.

Dave

Re: Any progress on an MKS provider for Maven-SCM?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I don't have news on development of MKS provider.

if you use command line for MKS call, it will work fine with Maven-SCM.
Suscribe to Maven Scm developers list and we'll help you to start the implementation.

Emmanuel