Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marta Luna Serrano <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 17:57:57 UTC

Acces denied

Hi everybody!!
I am trying to do an applet over felix. I have programmed the applet and I
have signed all jars, but when I open the applet from an browser, I have
this error in the Java Console:

Could not create framework: java.security.AccessControlException: access
denied (java.util.PropertyPermission user.language read)
(java.util.PropertyPermission user.language read)
    at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.initializeFrameworkProperties(Felix.java:3541)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.<init>(Felix.java:233)
    at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Have someone any idea? Thanks in advance!!
Regards

Re: Acces denied

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hard to say ... does the framework have allpermission?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls