Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chaillon <st...@solucom.fr> on 2010/07/30 10:18:08 UTC

RE : Usage of server managed thread of Websphere

Yes, it should be the good manner to do it...
I have tried this option with no success
My source code is linked to this message

I extends the DefaultExecutorStrategy and reference it via Spring XML.
I have replaced all the calls to ExecutorServiceHelper from the DefaultExecutorStrategy by calls to my own helper (with the same implementation that is works in my first message - ie by replacing the original helper implementation)

Traces in my code show me that the code that not success to lookup JNDI resources is executed in a thread named "Camel Thread...". So this thread is not comming from my implementation! Yet, logs prove that my implementation of the strategy is really used by Camel

So I must have missed something in my implementation...
But what?

________________________________

De: Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] [mailto:ml-node+2258446-1848593534-114176@n5.nabble.com]
Date: ven. 30/07/2010 02:58
À: CHAILLON Stéphane
Objet : Re: Usage of server managed thread of Websphere

Hi

See this wiki page
http://camel.apache.org/threading-model.html

You can implement a custom ExecutorServiceStrategy which hook into WebSphere.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM, chaillon <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n2256731/src.zip <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n2256731/src.zip?by-user=t>  src.zip
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Usage-of-server-managed-thread-of-Websphere-tp2256731p2256731.html <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Usage-of-server-managed-thread-of-Websphere-tp2256731p2256731.html?by-user=t>

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com <http://fusesource.com/?by-user=t>
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/