Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by C J <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/27 01:49:09 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:treeTable PPR not refreshing with facelets

I have set up a Trinidad tr:treeTable (and tr:tree) using PPR, but the tree is not refreshed upon clicking a RowDisclosureEvent. The RowDisclosureEvents are received by my event handler. If I press F5, the nodes are redisplayed as they should be.

I am running Facelets 1.1.14 and Trinidad 1.2.11. Has anyone encountered problems using PPR with Trinidad's tree controls? Does anyone know of PPR problems or other reasons why Trinidad will not act as advertised? Can anyone who's used Trinidad's tree offer some suggestions for resolving PPR?

-Chris

Re: AW: [Trinidad] tr:treeTable PPR not refreshing with facelets

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
Chris,

Do you have XML declaration at the beginning of your Facelets document?
Try getting rid of it. The issue is that Facelets compiler sends all XML
instructions
to the rendered output. When Trinidad renders PPR response, it sends its
own XML declaration,
so you may end up with two. You can use Firebug to see what the PPR
response looks like
to see if my theory is right or not.

Max