Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/16 17:11:09 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: Gephi Plugin and Gephi 0.9.x

There is not target date for 3.2.1 at this point. You would have to build
it from master or play with it from SNAPSHOT - I just deployed  fresh one
for 3.2.1-SNAPSHOT.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Mathias Bogaert <mathias.bogaert@gmail.com

Posted by Mathias Bogaert <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's easier for my team to use source downloaded by IntelliJ as part of
process setup than to link the GitHub sources (which also might be
different from the SNAPSHOT slightly).

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mathias Bogaert <ma...@gmail.com>.