Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/06/29 21:43:14 UTC

change text-find options to a drop down

Hi everybody.

One other suggestion about the text-find: how about changing the
options from radio buttons to a drop-down, so there's a drop down of
"equals"/"begins with"/"contains" and then a checkbox for "ignore
case" next to it?  The default would be "begins with" and "ignore
case" checked on, and the drop down and checkbox are hidden if "hide-
options" is set to true (but the default is false).

Si

Re: change text-find options to a drop down

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
+1

Can we have them nicely aligned too, that would make the page look a bit
less scary!

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: change text-find options to a drop down

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
+1

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Si Chen" <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>

> Hi everybody.
>
> One other suggestion about the text-find: how about changing the
> options from radio buttons to a drop-down, so there's a drop down of
> "equals"/"begins with"/"contains" and then a checkbox for "ignore
> case" next to it?  The default would be "begins with" and "ignore
> case" checked on, and the drop down and checkbox are hidden if "hide-
> options" is set to true (but the default is false).
>
> Si

+1 (too much radio buttons is confusing)

Jacques