Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/20 17:13:20 UTC

Cornerstone xdocs

Folks,

I'm trying to get the xdocs for the sub projects of Cornerstone
building.  It's proving difficult.  If anyone who's familar with the new
Cocoon invoker (Berin ?) get me started I'd be quite happy to continue
once I see how it should work.

I'm currently working on ftpserver's xdocs which I am building from
cornerstone's root with "build ftpserver xdocs"

Thanks in advance...

- Paul

Re: Cornerstone xdocs

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:13, Paul Hammant wrote:
> I'm trying to get the xdocs for the sub projects of Cornerstone
> building.  It's proving difficult.  If anyone who's familar with the new
> Cocoon invoker (Berin ?) get me started I'd be quite happy to continue
> once I see how it should work.

I can't checkout cornerstone atm (long story) so I didn't update ftpserver
but I made it so that apps/demos docs build. Does that help?

--
Cheers,

Pete