Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/08/04 14:50:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Zhangheng Huang(hzh0425)

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
Zhangheng Huang (apache id: hzh0425, github id:hzh0425)
to become committers, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congrats, guys :-)

Best Wishes,
RongtongJin

Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Zhangheng Huang(hzh0425)

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Zhanhui Li

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Zhangheng

回复: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Zhangheng Huang(hzh0425)

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats, guys :-)
________________________________

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver <wq...@163.com>.
Congrats :)

| |
Oliver

wqdyxnbd@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | 黄章衡<wu...@163.com> |
| Date | 08/4/2022 22:52 |
| To | dev<de...@rocketmq.apache.org> |
| Cc | users<us...@rocketmq.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Zhangheng Huang(hzh0425) |
thanks~

| |
wuzhenhuang0425@163.com

邮箱:wuzhenhuang0425@163.com

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
| 发件人 | jinrongtong<ji...@apache.org> |
| 日期 | 2022年08月04日 22:50 |
| 收件人 | users@rocketmq.apache.org<us...@rocketmq.apache.org> |
| 抄送至 | |
| 主题 | [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Zhangheng Huang(hzh0425) |

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Congrats

cserwen <cs...@apache.org> 于2022年8月5日周五 11:22写道:

Posted by cserwen <cs...@apache.org>.