Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/08/30 20:31:57 UTC

[OT] HttpServletRequest.getParameterMap()

Is this only available in 1.4?  I don't see it in the 1.3 docs, but I
*want* to!  I could make handy use of that functionality.

Thanks!

Eddie

Re: [OT] HttpServletRequest.getParameterMap()

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Ah - yes it's the servlet specification version I should be looking at -
NOT the JDK version.  That's an important point, since the problem I'm
solving needs to live in a 2.2 spec container (don't ask!).

Thanks!

Eddie

*goes off to re-invent the wheel*

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Eddie Bush wrote:

> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:31:57 -0500
> From: Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>
> To: Struts Users List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: [OT] HttpServletRequest.getParameterMap()
>
> Is this only available in 1.4?  I don't see it in the 1.3 docs, but I
> *want* to!  I could make handy use of that functionality.

It's in Servlet 2.3 (not 1.3), but look on the ServletRequest page since
it's inherited (along with all the other parameter related methods).

> Thanks!
>
> Eddie

Craig