Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/04/02 19:38:23 UTC

Using IPojo & Interface bundle

I'd like to separate my interface bundle from the various implementation bundles.

The implementations will be iPojo based using Annotations.

However, is there any reason I should use iPojo for the interface bundle as it's just one interface? What annotation would I use anyhow?

Thoughts?

______________________________
Joel Schuster
Senior Software Engineer
NAVSYS Corporation
14960 Woodcarver Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
(719) 481-4877 x138
joels@navsys.com<ma...@navsys.com>

The information contained herein is confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressees. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. Further distribution without the sender's approval is also prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it entirely from your computer. Thank you. NAVSYS Corporation.

Re: Using IPojo & Interface bundle

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 02.04.2009, at 19:38, Joel Schuster wrote:

> I'd like to separate my interface bundle from the various
> implementation bundles.
>
> The implementations will be iPojo based using Annotations.
>
> However, is there any reason I should use iPojo for the interface
> bundle as it's just one interface? What annotation would I use anyhow?

Hi,

Interfaces are just ... interfaces. No iPOJO annotations are required.
Your implementation will just implement it.

Regards,

Clement