Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Tim Williams <th...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/07 11:29:09 UTC

Axis, wss4j & oc4j

Hey all,

I got 2 way encryption on the go with my web service on Tomcat, and it's
working brilliantly.

The problem I'm having is with line 1224 in WSEngine:

xmlCipher.doFinal(doc, encBodyData, content);

This throws an illegal argument exception when trying to decrypt the
imcomming message. I haven't found the source for XMLCipher.

As it all works on Tomcat, and it worked before I added the security
handlers, I can only assume that OC4J causes axis to do something funny with
messages as it passes them to the handler.

Any ideas on how to get it working?

Thanks
Tim