Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/03/09 13:10:50 UTC

Confusing IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE property

Igniters,

As you know there is a property that controls maximum remove queue
history for atomic caches
(IgniteSystemProperties.IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE).

The strange thing is that this property is also used for transactional
caches as well. I see that GridDhtLocalPartition allocates rmvQueue
regardless of a cache atomicity type which looks confusing.

Do we need to avoid the allocation of the queue for transactional caches?

--
Denis

Re: Confusing IGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE property

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Done

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.