Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/20 19:36:22 UTC

[site] Trouble updating main Jakarta site

I am getting a troubling number of html diffs after generating the
main Jakarta site locally.  Lots of single character changes and
various flavors of lines like this:

-        <hr size="1" noshade="noshade"/>
+        <hr noshade="noshade" size="1"/>

I notice that the HTTPClient release is reflected in svn, but not yet
published as well.  Can someone with a good local setup please regen
and publish the site?  I checked in the xml changes for the Math 1.1
release, but did not checkin the updated html because of the volume of
diffs unrelated to my changes.

Thanks!

Phil

Re: Trouble updating main Jakarta site

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
IIRC, the diffs were in many different files and some of them were
just individual characters.  Everything went away when I changed
.antrc to point to jdk 1.5

Phil

Re: [site] Trouble updating main Jakarta site

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Ignore last post.  Had my .antrc pointing at jdk 1.4.  Seems to require 1.5.

Phil