Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Joy Gao <jo...@wepay.com> on 2018/01/05 20:10:15 UTC

Q1 Airflow Bay Area Meetup

Hi folks,

I'm Joy from WePay. At the last Airflow meetup in December there was a
demand for hosting a future meetup to cover topics on Airflow integrations
with GCP/AWS (for example, CI/CD with GCP/AWS hooks/operators, best
practices on running Airflow in the cloud, managed Airflow, etc.)

If there is enough interest, WePay can host the next event sometimes in
March/April. And if you would like to give a talk or have another topic
covered, feel free to suggest them as well.

Cheers,
Joy

Re: Q1 Airflow Bay Area Meetup

Posted by Joy Gao <jo...@wepay.com>.
Hi Sumit!

The date has been finalized. That said, I will attempt to live-stream or
record the event for folks who cannot attend in person. Appreciate your
understanding.

Thanks,
Joy

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <ms...@apache.org>.