Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hector Muñoz <he...@i2cat.net> on 2009/12/21 16:21:12 UTC

tomcat 6 & Mirth

Hi all!

I am trying install Mirth Connect [1] under Tomcat 6.20. I dont know how can
i do it but I know it is possible. Do any of you have any experience in this
topic? If you do, can you help me? I need some tutorial or something
similar.... :(

Thanks!

Regards.

[1] http://www.mirthcorp.com/products/mirth-connect

Re: tomcat 6 & Mirth

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Hector Muñoz wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am trying install Mirth Connect [1] under Tomcat 6.20. I dont know how can
> i do it but I know it is possible. Do any of you have any experience in this
> topic? If you do, can you help me? I need some tutorial or something
> similar.... :(
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://www.mirthcorp.com/products/mirth-connect

On the website with the URL above, there seems to be (paying) support
available.  Did you ask them ?

 From what I see in the FAQ on that same website, it is not very clear
what relation this has with Tomcat, if any (apart that they mention Java).