Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antony Paul <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/10 12:16:13 UTC

Tag for adding no-cache header.

Hi,
    Does any Struts tag generate the headers necessary to say browser not to
cache a JSP page. It still exists as a scriptlet in my JSP. If one is added
it will be useful. I think every dynamic page need this.

rgds
Antony Paul.

Re: Tag for adding no-cache header.

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
That xml config tells the struts servlet to put those headers in all
I guess it won't help. There is no struts taglib to do it, but there may
be a jakarta commons-taglib taglib. I'm not sure.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian