Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Kavanagh <da...@dotech.com> on 2002/12/09 15:23:36 UTC

Re: RE: I don´t understand the objective of this open list !

Hmm, let me help...
The note you were  responding to was meant in good humor. Notice the
smiley face at the end. That means that the comment was meant as a joke.
I'm sorry if you aren't in that kind of mood right now.

Why don't you try stating the problem(s) you are having, including
OS/jdk/tomcat version numbers.

David

PS. Sometimes, I don't get a reponse to something I post. I just look
elsewhere for help. (documentation, source code...)