Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dru Jensen <dr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/14 20:35:07 UTC

set split size per table

Sorry if this was already answered.

How do you specify a split size for a table?  Can this be done in
hbase shell with the create command?

I saw hbase-42 which Andrew Purtell worked on and released in 0.17 but
I can't seem to find documentation on how to do this.

Thanks,
Dru

Re: set split size per table

Posted by Billy Pearson <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>.
Yes we have that work around to use for now also we have an open issue to
hand getting it fixed so shell, thrift, and rest can change these setting.

Billy

"Dru Jensen" <dr...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:851F6D80-EC3D-446A-B7F1-73042E9FA305@gmail.com...

Re: set split size per table