Posted to users@camel.apache.org by CamelJMSUser <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/10 12:23:36 UTC

ProducerTemplate thread waits indefinitely

I am using producerTemplate.asyncCallback(., ., .) method to publish messages
to Tibco EMS. While running my application, if EMS server down then so-many
threads as blocking and my server is creating lot of blocking threads then
it moving to out of memory issue

 here is the connection code

TibjmsConnectionFactory tibjmsConnectionFactory = new
TibjmsConnectionFactory();
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setServerUrl("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserName("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setUserPassword("");
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptCount(10);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptDelay(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setReconnAttemptTimeout(1000);
tibjmsConnectionFactory.setConnAttemptTimeout(100);
SingleConnectionFactory singleConnectionFactory = new
SingleConnectionFactory();
singleConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(tibjmsConnectionFactory);
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener tibcoConnectionExceptionListener = new
TibcoConnectionExceptionListener();
singleConnectionFactory.setExceptionListener(tibcoConnectionExceptionListener);
singleConnectionFactory.setReconnectOnException(reconnectOnException);
cacheConnectionFactory = new CachingConnectionFactory();
cacheConnectionFactory.setTargetConnectionFactory(singleConnectionFactory);
cacheConnectionFactory.setSessionCacheSize(50);

and here is the publisher code
producerTemplate.asyncCallback(queueName, exchange,synchronization);

And I attached thread dump, when Tibco EMS down, all producer thread are
blocked and those are not releasing then will get OOM issue
ThreadDump.xlsx
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5799224/ThreadDump.xlsx>

I am using camel-core/camel-spring/camel-jms 2.11.1 version.

I saw in camel documentation issue with Camel  API producer process()
method.

Please help me to resolve this issue

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Re: ProducerTemplate thread waits indefinitely

Posted by "CamelJMSUser [via Camel]" <ml...@n5.nabble.com>.
Could you please look into this issue and suggest possible solution

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/ProducerTemplate-thread-waits-indefinitely-tp5799224p5799351.html
This email was sent by CamelJMSUser (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=5799224&code=dXNlcnNAY2FtZWwuYXBhY2hlLm9yZ3w1Nzk5MjI0fC0xMjIzOTY3NDgw

Re: ProducerTemplate thread waits indefinitely

Posted by CamelJMSUser <pr...@gmail.com>.
Could you please look into this issue and suggest possible solution