Posted to users@camel.apache.org by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2010/02/17 18:44:03 UTC

Camel Simple : operator 'AND' does not work

Hello,

I just made a simple route, and I discovered that the operator AND of simple
component does not work.

bellow the route :

<route>
<from uri="activemq:queue:IN"/>
<choice>
			<when>
		<simple>${in.header.Test1} == 'Test1' and ${in.header.Test2} contains
'Test'</simple>
			<to uri="activemq:queue:OK"/>
			</when>
			<otherwise>
			<to uri="activemq:queue:NOK"/>
			</otherwise>
			</choice>
</route>

Thank you in advance,

titexe

Re: Camel Simple : operator 'AND' does not work

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Use tracer to see what the message you send contains
http://camel.apache.org/tracer

To be sure you message contains those headers and their value matches
what is tested.

There are many unit tests in Camel and I doubt there is a problem.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM, titexe <ti...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just made a simple route, and I discovered that the operator AND of simple
> component does not work.
>
> bellow the route :
>
> <route>
> <from uri="activemq:queue:IN"/>
> <choice>
>                        <when>
>                <simple>${in.header.Test1} == 'Test1' and ${in.header.Test2} contains
> 'Test'</simple>
>                        <to uri="activemq:queue:OK"/>
>                        </when>
>                        <otherwise>