Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/06/19 17:48:29 UTC

Setting which remote repository to publish to.

Ok- I know I've seen this somewhere-

How do you set the remote repository to publish to-
I remember seeing something about using the project.properties to do
this, but I can't find the documentation now.

Luciano

Re: Setting which remote repository to publish to.

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 10:48 -0500 6/19/03, Moretti, Luciano (MED) wrote:
>Ok- I know I've seen this somewhere-
>
>How do you set the remote repository to publish to-
>I remember seeing something about using the project.properties to do
>this, but I can't find the documentation now.

maven.repo.central=your.repository.com
maven.repo.central.directory=/path/to/repo/root

project.properties is probably the best place to put this, since it's
likely to be logically constant for all users of the same project.
Of course you can set these using any of the maven property setting
techniques.

Joe

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier