Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Saimon Moore <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/10/04 23:00:14 UTC

Javascript Validation for Intake Release 1.0

OK Let's try it again...I sent in a jar file greater than 100K and it was
rejected...

Ok! Here goes. I've packaged everything up into the supplied jar.

I've diffed against 2.2 (cvs head) and that's all in the jscript_intake.diff
file. The onyl thing I was thinking is that since I've been using a old
version, there will be baggage in the diffs hanging around from 2.1 apart
from the jscript stuff (that's what I call it). But I'll let you comitters
handle that ;). I've also included all my original files, just in case you
want to diff against 3.0. You'll notice that and extra package has been
 added:

package org.apache.turbine.services.intake.jscript;

In the jscript directory I've also included a how-to in xdoc style. That
needs a bit of polishing up, I'll be sending off updates...There are also
updates to TR.props but that's explained in the howto.

I've also included a preliminary intake.js file with some of the javascript
that I've been using. I think it could be good if we could get people to add
steadily to it...,)

Well...Give it a roll and let me know what you think...

Hope this is of use...If it bums out at least I know intake inside out know,
je je ;)

P.S. I haven't written any unit tests yet (Not much time but I plan to)

Saimon

Re: Javascript Validation for Intake Release 1.0

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
I will look at this this weekend.  thanks.

john mcnally