Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian Narsi <bn...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/14 19:24:52 UTC

DIH error - Bad Request

We have solr 5.1.0 running for several months retrieving about 10.5
millions records with no issues and no errors or warning in logs. I checked
several times and the number of records reported as processed in DIH was
exactly the same number in the collection.

Recently I reviewed logs and found out the following:

DistributedUpdateProcessor
Error sending update to http://ip/solr
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Bad Request

StreamingSolrClients
error
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Bad Request

request:
http://ip:7574/solr/collection_shard2_replica1/update?update.distrib=TOLEADER&distrib.from=http%3A%2F%2F1ip%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcollection_shard1_replica2%2F&wt=javabin&version=2
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient.java:241)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I also found out that although the DIH reports as having processed the full
10.5 millions records, the actual number of records in the collection are
about a couple of hundred less.

Any ideas/suggestions on what can be wrong?

Thanks