Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by weijie tong <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/13 10:21:08 UTC

questions about Drill's implementation detail to implement HashJoin

HI Drillers:

Any one could give a detail description of Drill's HashJoin implementation
, a picture of the HashTable's data structure ?

I also wonder the HashTable implementation difference between Drill and
Flink . Seems Drill is batch model while Flink is not . Am I right ?

Re: questions about Drill's implementation detail to implement HashJoin

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
You may want to take a look at these files in Drill's source on github

exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/join/HashJoinBatch.java
exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/join/HashJoinProbe.java
exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/join/HashJoinHelper.java
exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/join/HashJoinBatchCreator.java
exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/join/HashJoinProbeTemplate.java