Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2010/02/18 16:22:32 UTC

Publishing JavaDoc to our website

Hi,

I would like to get the javadoc for our project published to the
website. However I'm not familiar enough with maven and the website
publishing support to know where to start.

Is anyone who knows maven/apache websites able to make this happen, or
to help me work out how?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Publishing JavaDoc to our website

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The web site distribution section is missing from the pom.
I'll try to have a look at that later today.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet