Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by phdeliege <ph...@mt-consulting.com> on 2015/07/14 15:49:02 UTC

JMeter and IOZone

Hello,

I've been looking over the net to find if IOZone could be integrated with
Jmeter but without success.

Do you have any idea if this is the case ?

I would like to (stress) test a NAS system with NFS and SAMBA authorization
and I'm planning to use JMeter to do it.
Do you think I will be able to do it easily ?

I saw that there is a sampler for FTP but none for NFS share for example.
Hard to do it ?

Thanks for your ideas and your comments,