Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Shawn Black <en...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/10 17:55:03 UTC

dotnet 2.1 Runtime for OpenWhisk

Howdy, all!
I would like to contribute the code for the .NET 2.1 runtime that I had demoed earlier today during the 2018-10-10 Apache OpenWhisk Tech Interchange meeting.
The current GitHub repo is: https://github.com/shawnallen85/openwhisk-runtime-dotnet
Thanks!!Shawn

Re: dotnet 2.1 Runtime for OpenWhisk

Posted by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>.
This will be an excellent addition to the platform - well done Shawn. I've
had lots of people ask me about this in the past!

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 21:31, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alex looking forward for your help
>
> You can give what Shawn has in the README
>

> -- Carlos
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:51 PM Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi, I have a good amount of .net experience but not so much with
> > openwhisk, although I am interested in the project. If anyone has an
> idiots
> > guide to it I’ll give it a go!
> >
> > > On 10 Oct 2018, at 20:40, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1
> > > Shawn this is awesome and great demo today
> > >
> > > I will create a github repo for the runtime, and then you can submit a
> PR
> > > to it.
> > >
> > > You already have an ICLA so should be ready to go.
> > >
> > > If other contributors have background in .NET programming please let us
> > > know, it would be good for other to try it out and give feedback
> > >
> > > -- Carlos

> had

James Thomas

Re: dotnet 2.1 Runtime for OpenWhisk