Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2005/06/15 17:00:29 UTC

nightlies are empty

It appears the nightly builds are empty and have been for awhile.
Unfortunately I don't know much about the build process to fix the problem.
Does anyone else have an idea what's going on?

James

Re: nightlies are empty

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Which nightlies?

Ant built - http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/
  or
Maven built - http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/

The Maven nightlies look fine, and if they weren't, you could easily
view the build log without having to build a nightly to reproduce a
build error locally.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance