Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Matt Koranda <ma...@orkan.no> on 2002/12/20 13:29:45 UTC

Criterion patch

Greetings, I have never submittted anything before but I came accross an
issue in Criteria.Criterion that I would like to submit a fix for.

Line number 3427:
    if  (table == null)

Should be:
    if  (table == null || table == "")

This is because several of the Criterion() constuctor methods set a blank
table variable to "". When I use the setHaving() method it was being set to:
.COLUMNNAME = *whatever*
and producing an error.

As I said, this is my first attempt to submit anything so please let me know
if there is a better way.

Thank you,
Matt

RE: Criterion patch

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
Generate a patch for your changes with 'cvs diff -u'.  After you have
the patch, go to scarab.werken.com/issues and create a defect issue in
the torque-source module.  You can attach your patch to the defect
issue.