Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2015/03/12 16:52:51 UTC

Confluence contributor access

Hi,

can you please add my confluence username "mbrohl" to the contributors list?

Thanks and regards,

Michael

Re: Confluence contributor access

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and Welcome, Michael.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Jaques, Pierre, Sharan,

thanks for letting me in and welcoming me as a contributor.
I just mailed my ICLA to the ASF.

Regards,

Michael