Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Aaron Fabbri <aj...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 04:30:30 UTC

Not getting JIRA email on cc: or tag

Hello,

I haven't been getting emailed when someone tags or cc:s me in a JIRA. Is
there a way to change this?

Thanks!
Aaron

Re: Not getting JIRA email on cc: or tag

Posted by Aaron Fabbri <aj...@gmail.com>.
I got it sorted thanks. FWIW your JIRA email address setting doesn't appear
until you click the pencil (edit) under the Details tab of your JIRA
profile page.

Sorry for the wide distribution here.

-AF

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.