Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Mostrom, Edward" <ed...@eds.com> on 2006/05/10 23:13:21 UTC

CustomSQLDBReceiver not working correctly. Where can I find the code for it?

I am using Chainsaw v2 alpha 1 connecting to an Oracle 10g database.

I am getting events back; but every time it refreshes it gets them all
again instead of just the new ones.  Looks like it is ignoring the
IDField param for the sql.

It is apparently looking at the IDField because it will complain if I
don't have it set or have it set to a field that is not a number... But
it is not using it in the sql.

It is also not sorting by that field so the events come back in a
strange order.

There are some other minor oddities - but I can live with them.

Is there any place where I can get the code for it so I can make one
that works for me?  Didn't see it anywhere in the svn depot.