Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/02/01 01:38:51 UTC

Re: action.xml

John Hunt wrote:

> Hi
> In the deprecated action.xml was there a way to
> specify scope for the form beans. If yes how.
> Is the scope attribute in the new struts-config.xml a
> scope for the form bean???
> Thanks
> Hunt

In both versions, the "scope" attribute of the <action> element
determines whether the form bean goes in request scope or session scope.

Craig

Re: action.xml

Posted by John Hunt <te...@yahoo.com>.
If a formBean is spread acroos multiple but
consecutive ( again consecutive ) pages, should I put
the bean in session or will the request scope do
because they are consecutive pages.

--- "Craig R. McClanahan"