Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Next Design | Luca Mascaro ::." <in...@next-design.net> on 2003/11/15 14:07:50 UTC

offline page generator

buongiorno they are newbye

excused my English, but I speak Italian

I ave a problem whit offline page generator

I ave one directory "_dotinfo" on build/webapp folder, whit pipeline
default "index.html"

I want to generate of the content offline whit cli, but I do not succeed
to shape cli.conf

and it is continued to block with this message: "listening for
connection"

how I must make?

Tks and sorry for my English

___________________________________
Luca Mascaro
Designer / Developer
info@next-design.net

Re: offline page generator

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Next Design | Luca Mascaro ::. wrote:

>buongiorno they are newbye
>
>excused my English, but I speak Italian
>
>I ave a problem whit offline page generator
>
>I ave one directory "_dotinfo" on build/webapp folder, whit pipeline
>default "index.html"
>
>I want to generate of the content offline whit cli, but I do not succeed
>to shape cli.conf
>
>and it is continued to block with this message: "listening for
>connection"

This is because you have compiled Cocoon with the HSQLDB block. This
should not stop it working.

Does it not do anything else?

If not, you could try compiling it again without the HSQLDB block.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: offline page generator

Posted by "NeXt Design ::. Luca Mascaro" <in...@next-design.net>.
thanks to all

_____________________________

:::    Luca Mascaro
:::    Designer | Developer
:::    info@next-design.net
:::    http://www.next-design.net

> > I ave a problem whit offline page generator
> >
> > I ave one directory "_dotinfo" on build/webapp folder, whit pipeline
> > default "index.html"
> >
> > I want to generate of the content offline whit cli, but I do not succeed
> > to shape cli.conf
> >
> > and it is continued to block with this message: "listening for
> > connection"
> >
> > how I must make?
> >
> > Tks and sorry for my English
> >
> hi,
>
> if you can get your site in servlet-mode. You can first quick try
>
> 1.) copy servlet-2.3.jar from tools/jetty/lib to
> 2.) build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib
>  ./cocoon.sh cli -c build/webapp -d DestinationDir -C
build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf dotinfo/index.html <!-- what ever your uri
is-->
> look if "-e false" can help you too
>
> you will get many exceptions, but the site should generated and you can
see if your sitemap.xmap/uri is setup correct.

> Look at this thread
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106866427220663&w=2 some
days befor, there are some tips, from Upayavira how you can setup your
cli.xconf.

Re: offline page generator

Posted by Simon Mieth <si...@t-online.de>.