Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> on 2008/03/28 17:43:33 UTC

Error deploying artifact (Is a directory)

Hello,

i try to deploy a .war to our release repository, but mvn deploy fails
with this message:

> [INFO] [install:install]
> [INFO] No primary artifact to install, installing attached artifacts
> instead.
> [INFO] Installing
> /home/delbd/dev/workspaces/intranet/RMI_intranet/target/intranet-1.0-SNAPSHOT-production.war
> /home/delbd/.m2/repository/be/meteo/intranet/1.0-SNAPSHOT/intranet-1.0-SNAPSHOT-production.war
> [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
> altDeploymentRepository = null
> [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from restricted
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Error deploying artifact:
> /home/delbd/dev/workspaces/intranet/RMI_intranet/target/classes (Is a
> directory)
Why does it try to deploy my target/classes folder? I saw no option in
maven deploy plugin documentation about how to specify which archetype
to upload.

The only particularities that may have influence on process are below.
Any suggestion on what's wrong?

Thanks

--
David Delbecq
Institut Royal Météorologique

RE: No answers yet: Error deploying artifact (Is a directory)

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Little up for my question, still didn't find a solution

En l'instant précis du 28/03/08 17:43, David Delbecq s'exprimait en ces
termes:

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.