Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 09:36:39 UTC

jsf page refresh problem

There is a problem in jsf page when refreshing browser.

Say there is a page to create a new car information(A form with
serveral input text boxes).
After clicking save button. I click refresh button in IE tool bar or
F5. Then it the form re-submitted and create again. But I want it
refresh current page with an empty form. Just like re-enter this page.

It looks like JSF always do the latest request action if you click refresh.
How to solve this problem?

I saw some one said with a navigatorHandler decorater to solve this problem.
I tried wrote one and saw what is action and outcome passed in.
The result is there are no difference between click button and click
refresh in tool bar.

I don't want to write redirect in configuration as I have to put
processing result message to user and my managed bean are all requrest
scope.

Any other simple solution to solve this?
Thanks

--

Anthony Hong