Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/08 00:23:22 UTC

Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.

Folks,

I am having trouble proving that the JMX facility in latest Phoenix
works with the demo app ( avalon-demo.sar ).

Basically I just cannot see the management page for the HelloWorld
block.  I have seen JMX working elsewhere (work), but cannot for the
HelloWorld block which is our JMX showcase  Could someone confirm to me
that there is nothing wrong as I think I would be foolish to see a
release when I cannot see the management page with the setGreeting() method.

- Paul

Re: Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Alexis ,

If that is the case then that is my fault. Apologies to all.

- Paul

Posted by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sourceforge.net>.