Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Salman Ghaffar <Sa...@openwave.com> on 2009/03/26 13:44:30 UTC

Sending request through Proxy

Hi all,

I want to send request through Proxy, I know that you can specify JMeter
thorugh command line to send requests to proxy,

Can this be achievable through any sampler ?

Thanks

Salman

RE: Sending request through Proxy

Posted by Salman Ghaffar <Sa...@openwave.com>.

On 26/03/2009, Salman Ghaffar <Sa...@openwave.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

>  I want to send request through Proxy, I know that you can specify
JMeter
>  thorugh command line to send requests to proxy,
>
>  Can this be achievable through any sampler ?

The command-line parameters apply to HTTP(S) requests.
     So is it only applicable for HTTP(S) ?

What sampler are you thinking of?
   HTTP Request Sampler & HTTP Client Sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.