Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jean Georges Perrin <jp...@lumeris.com> on 2017/11/03 10:48:52 UTC

Re: Hi all,

Hi Oren,

Why don’t you want to use a GroupBy? You can cache or checkpoint the result and use it in your process, keeping everything in Spark and avoiding save/ingestion...

Re: Hi all,

Posted by אורן שמון <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,
We prepare the data for all another jobs. We have a lot of jobs that
schedule to different time but all of them need to read same raw data.