Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Herval Freire <he...@terra.com.br> on 2002/12/06 10:02:22 UTC

Struts Taglibs

         Hello everyone,

         This is my first message on the struts list, so I ask everyone to
be kind :)

         I've recently being using the Struts framework and the Struts
Validator plugin for the first time. Greate boost on productivity, but I
missed one thing:
         Is there any taglib/attribute which allows me to generate
Javascript masks for textboxes? If no, is it on the scope of Struts project?

         Thanks!

----------- Herval Freire de A. Júnior ----------
----- mailto:herval@users.sourceforge.net -------
--------- http://www.herval.hpg.com.br ----------
--[The adepts are everywhere... awake! v0.666a]--

"Erros graves: julgar-se mais do que se é e estimar-se menos do que se
merece".
   -- Goethe