Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Eric Anderson <ea...@palantirtech.com> on 2009/01/06 22:09:26 UTC

IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x

I've recently switched our team to the latest version of the IvyDE plugin. >From outside of our network, it used to take 5-10 minutes to resolve against our repository. Now it takes upwards of an hour. Internally to our network, it is still blazing fast.

I would love any help or knowledge anyone has regarding why this might be and if there is anything we can do to improve the performance. Its nearly impossible to get any work done from home.

Thanks,
Eric Anderson

---
Eric Anderson
Palantir Technologies | Engineering Team Lead
eanderson@palantirtech.com | 520.440.3773

Re: IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I'm uploading the 2.0 release to Apache at the moment, so the smarter checking won't be included in 2.0.

Maarten

Posted by Eric Anderson <ea...@palantirtech.com>.

Posted by pa...@targetgroup.net.