Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Hitendrasinh Chauhan <hi...@virtualheight.com> on 2013/07/25 15:38:59 UTC

Problem in excuting isis application

we are taken an example of isis demo application  from your official
website .

but when we are excuting  in our environment then it gives error like

Failed to execute goal
org.datanucleus:maven-datanucleus-plugin:3.1.1:enhance (default) on project
myapp-dom: Error executing DataNucleus tool
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer: InvocationTargetException:
Plugin (Bundle) "org.datanucleus" is already registered. Ensure you dont
have multiple JAR versions of the same plugin in the classpath. The URL
"file:/C:/Users/Web30India/.m2/repository/org/datanucleus/datanucleus-core/3.1.2/datanucleus-core-3.1.2.jar"
is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical plugin
located at URL
"file:/C:/Users/Web30India/.m2/repository/org/datanucleus/datanucleus-core/3.1.5/datanucleus-core-3.1.5.jar."
->

so please guide us.
 Waiting for your reply..
Thanking you..
Hiten Chauhan

Re: Problem in excuting isis application

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Hiten,
welcome to Isis.  Could you could subscribe to the list (email
users-subscribe@isis.apache.org), then I won't need to moderate your
questions.  Thx.

On 25 July 2013 14:38, Hitendrasinh Chauhan <hi...@virtualheight.com> wrote:

> we are taken an example of isis demo application  from your official
> website .

Can I ask how you did this?  Did you run the command to generate the app
using the Maven archetype [1]?  Do take a look also at [2] for guidance on
running the archetype.

The reason I ask is that the classpath issue you list below references a
version of DataNucleus from quite a while back... DN 3.1.x.  As I recall,
the current version of Isis is on DN 3.2.x.

As you can tell from your error, DataNucleus is quite sensitive to the
classpath being set up correctly.   if you somehow set things up "by hand"
(rather than using the archetype), that might account for the
misconfiguration that we seem to have here.

> but when we are excuting  in our environment then it gives error like

what command did you run, exactly?

> Failed to execute goal
> org.datanucleus:maven-datanucleus-plugin:3.1.1:enhance (default) on project
> myapp-dom: Error executing DataNucleus tool
> org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer: InvocationTargetException:
> Plugin (Bundle) "org.datanucleus" is already registered. Ensure you dont
> have multiple JAR versions of the same plugin in the classpath. The URL
>
> "file:/C:/Users/Web30India/.m2/repository/org/datanucleus/datanucleus-core/3.1.2/datanucleus-core-3.1.2.jar"
> is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical plugin
> located at URL
>
> "file:/C:/Users/Web30India/.m2/repository/org/datanucleus/datanucleus-core/3.1.5/datanucleus-core-3.1.5.jar."
> ->
>
> so please guide us.
>  Waiting for your reply..

Let us know how you get on,