Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Maarten Cammaert <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 08:54:40 UTC

Installation aborted

Hi,
I'm having problems with installing the new SDK. I tried a couple of times
but the installer always aborts at "Unable to clean up temporary
installation directories"

Version 2.7.0 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 3.9
Flash Player version 11.9
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://apache.belnet.be/flex/4.11.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.11.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Downloading OSMF.swc from:
osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29/
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Installation aborted

Best regards,
Maarten

RE:Installation aborted

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Hi, Marteen.

Actually, your SDK has been installed succesfully, even though you have this message.
FYI, we discovered and fixed this issue just before the release and decided not to include it so as not to delay the release of the new SDK as it was not blocking.

Regards,

Maurice