Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by sugam bahl <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2015/05/07 19:45:29 UTC

Spectral Clustering

Hi Team,

I am new to Mahout and working on a project where I need to cluster json documents. I went through the documentation but didn't get enough insights about this. Could you please help me on how the start the implementation in Java and how shall my input file looks like?

Thanks,
Sugam

Re: Spectral Clustering

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Shannon would be the right guy to answer this.

Re: Spectral Clustering

Posted by sugam bahl <su...@yahoo.co.in>.

Re: Spectral Clustering

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.