Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Emig, Robin" <Ro...@maxygen.com> on 2003/08/19 02:21:54 UTC

Outlook filter

	I know this sounds dumb, but i cannot figure out how to set outlook to filter turbine messages. All the other email lists preface the messages with the name of the list, for instance: "[Biojava-l] Serialisation of Sequences" that make it easy to filter out. Is there a way to filter Turbine emails in outlook? or can the list start appending a list title to the message.
-Robin

RE: Outlook filter

Posted by Lee Grey <le...@mindspring.com>.
I filter on apache.org, which works for a number of mailing lists.  :-)

HTH,
Lee Grey
Grey Matter
http://www.URLinOne.com - If you ever open more than one browser window