Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by life1style1 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 07:11:46 UTC

FTP to ActiveMQ Messages not getting transferred

Hi All,

I am absolutely new to Apache Camel framework.
I am trying to route a message from FTP to Activemq.

There are no exceptions but the message is not getting delivered in
ActiveMQ's queue.

I am using the following code :

		 CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

	        ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

	        context.addComponent("activeMQ",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));

	        context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
	            public void configure() {

from("ftp://nbleigftp@someserver//somefiles/password=secret").to("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN");

	            }
	        });

	        context.start();
	        Thread.sleep(1000);
	        context.stop();
	        System.out.println("Sent");

But when I am doing the opposite i.e routing the message from ActiveMq to
FTP its working fine.

I have used the following:
from("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN").to("ftp://myftpserver/myFILES/?password=secret");

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Re: FTP to ActiveMQ Messages not getting transferred

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Welcome to the community.
http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:11 AM, life1style1
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am absolutely new to Apache Camel framework.
> I am trying to route a message from FTP to Activemq.
>
> There are no exceptions but the message is not getting delivered in
> ActiveMQ's queue.
>
> I am using the following code :
>
>                  CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
>
>                 ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
>
>                 context.addComponent("activeMQ",
> JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
>
>                 context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>                     public void configure() {
>
> from("ftp://nbleigftp@someserver//somefiles/password=secret").to("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN");
>

>                     }
>                 });
>
>                 context.start();
>                 Thread.sleep(1000);
>                 context.stop();
>                 System.out.println("Sent");
>

> But when I am doing the opposite i.e routing the message from ActiveMq to
> FTP its working fine.
>
> I have used the following:
> from("activeMQ:queue:EIGIN").to("ftp://myftpserver/myFILES/?password=secret");
>
> Please let me know what I am missing.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.